Industrial or Mechatronic Engineer (Ref. No. 301)
Cassel is a leader in industrial inspection technology. Our metal detectors and X-Ray systems are operating in the food and forestry industry. Cassel is a global company, supplying to clients in over 60 countries. Our headquarters is located in Dransfeld, Germany.
- Assembly and testing of metal detection and X-Ray systems
- Construction of mechanical, electrical and pneumatic components
- Create test reports
- Long-term prospects in a growing and globally active company
- Thorough training that will prepare you for a variety of challenging tasks.
- Work in a prestigious company with a flat hierarchy and cooperative environment.
- Completed training in electronics, mechatronics, electrician or equivalent qualification.
- Work experience is an advantage but not a pre-requisite
- Knowledge of mechanical, electrical and pneumatic systems
- Experience in dealing with measuring instruments such as multi-meters and oscilloscopes.
- Competence in wiring and soldering
- Reliable, diligent and team-oriented
Submit Your Application
If the role you desire is not available, or if you are unsure of what role to apply for, please submit your application here. Please include your cover letter, CV and relevant certifications in your application.