Cassel is a leader in industrial inspection technology. Our metal detectors and X-Ray systems are operating in the food and forestry industry. Cassel is a global company, supplying to clients in over 60 countries. Our headquarters is located in Dransfeld, Germany.
- Commissioning and service work (mainly repairs and maintenance)
- Training and instruction of our local customers
- Customer support via. telephone, email and remote maintenance
- Good knowledge of mechanics, electrics and pneumatics
- Driving license
- English spoken and written
- Using Microsoft Office programs
- Willingness to travel (about 70% of the time, mostly in Germany and Europe)
- Field service experience is an advantage
- Long-term prospects in a globally active company
- Company supplied car, available for private use
- Attractive additional services for outdoor use
We look forward to receiving your application either by the form beside or by e-mail to email@example.com.
Cassel Messtechnik GmbH
In der Dehne 10