Metal detector for stone and earth processing
Metal detector QLC/QLCTA
- Monitors bulk materials in the building materials industry or mining
- Self-adjusting and extremely easy to install
- High-quality components ensure reliability and long service life
- Detects ferrous and non-ferrous metals, iron oxide and ore are ignored
- Probe and amplifier are immune to vibration and resistant to weather, dirt and stone chips
- Particularly robust and easy to clean
The QLC and QLCTA metal detectors offer good metal sensitivity for monitoring bulk materials in the mining and construction materials industry.
At a belt speed of 0.3 – 6.0 m/s they easily detect metal parts of the size of about M10 nuts and larger.
For higher sensitivity (M6 nuts) at a belt speed of max. 4.0 m/s we recommend the metal detectors SQ and SQTA.
QLC and QLCTA
Sensor and coaxial cable
Metal alarm relay with 2 potential-free changeover contacts, switching capacity 230V/6A
Iron, non-ferrous (e.g. aluminium or copper), largely ignores ores
Optional: complete blanking of magnetite Fe304
500 – 2,000 mm
0.3 – 6.0 m/s
-20° C up to +55° C
230V 15 Hz +/- 15%, typ. consumption 15 VA
Sheet steel housing, prepared for wall mounting, 9 kg
Mono (QLC) for lower debris heights, tandem (QLCTA) for higher debris heights
from steel nuts M10
Further information for download:
Information about the sensitivities can be found in the data sheet which is available here for download as PDF.