Service Technician (Ref. No. 401)
Cassel is a leader in industrial inspection technology. Our metal detectors and X-Ray systems are operating in the food and forestry industry. Cassel is a global company, supplying to clients in over 60 countries. Our headquarters is located in Dransfeld, Germany.
- Commissioning and service work (mainly repairs and maintenance)
- Training and instruction of our local customers
- Customer support via. telephone, email and remote maintenance
- Long-term prospects in a globally active company
- Company supplied car, available for private use
- Attractive additional services for outdoor use
- Good knowledge of mechanics, electrics and pneumatics
- Driving license
- English spoken and written
- Using Microsoft Office programs
- Willingness to travel (about 70% of the time, mostly in Germany and Europe)
- Field service experience is an advantage
Submit Your Application
If the role you desire is not available, or if you are unsure of what role to apply for, please submit your application here. Please include your cover letter, CV and relevant certifications in your application.