Product Processing and Packaging Machinery Show
CASSEL Inspection is planning to be part of the PPMA togehter with our partner in SCS UK in 2021.
COVID 19 is still upsetting our daily business and calendars, but hopefully it will not affect this great show in september 2021. After a “stand-still 2020” we are excetionally delighted to meet you at the
September 28th – 30th
About the PPMA
The 2021 PPMA Show will be bigger than ever.
- The Enterprise Zone will provide more valuable insight and opportunities to develop knowledge. Throughout the event there will be keynote speakers delivering seminars on key topics and the issues that affect your industry.
- There will be live demonstrations of the latest technology, enabling you to see the realistic benefits of your potential investment. Whatever your sector, you’ll be able to gain an excellent understanding of how innovations in production, processing and packaging can help your business meet its objectives.
- This year’s PPMA Show will offer you the chance to connect with professionals both within and outside your industry sector. There will be meeting spaces in key areas of the exhibition hall that will enable you to make new contacts and consolidate with your existing ones. Take advantage of the opportunity to network with new and existing suppliers.
- The PPMA Group Industry Awards gala dinner serves to recognise high standards in technological innovation and with over 400 sector professionals attending annually, we’re sure it’s going to be another fantastic evening.
You should attend PPMA 2021, if...
- Ready to source new technology in production, manufacturing and packaging
- Keen to meet new business contacts and to network with like-minded professionals
- Inspired to learn and gain valuable insight from industry leaders
- Looking to adapt, innovate and respond to customer demand, environmental issues or legislative requirements
- Identify long-standing, even unacknowledged issues within your production processes – and how the latest technology can solve them.
- See what innovation in action looks like.