The Metal Detectors QLC and QLCTA are designed to provide protection and monitoring against harmful pieces of metal in the material being conveyed. Metal Detector QLC and QLCTA are well suited for quarries, lime works, clinker works, sand pits, cement factories, slag processing, building material recycling, brickworks and coal-burning power stations.
Features & Benefits
- self-adjusting and extremely simple to install
- high-quality components ensure reliability and a long service life
- good sensitivity (M10 nuts and bigger)
- detects ferrous and non-ferrous metals
- iron oxide and ore are ignored
- can be used in the proximity of frequency converters
- minimum distance between probe and motors or magnets is 2 meters
- probe and amplifier are immune to vibration and resistant to weather, dirt and impact from stones
Width & Height:
- belt width: 500 – 2,000 mm
- sensing width: 200 – 2,000 mm (4 inches – 6.6ft)
- width: 700 – 2,300 mm
- height: according to your requirement
Other sizes on request, for a detailed list please see the specifications.
Metal Detection Levels:
Depending on the individual model and sensitivity settings, metal parts down to the size of M10 nuts are detectable.
Permitted belt speed: 0.3 – 6.0 m/s
For even better sensitivitiy (belt width ≤1,200 mm, belt speed ≤4.0 m/s) check the metal detector SQ & SQTA.
Ambient temperature: -20° C to +55° C
Product temperature: —
Ingress Protection: IP55
- Dust protected: Ingress of dust is not entirely prevented, but it must not enter in sufficient quantity to interfere with the satisfactory operation of the equipment.
- Water jets: Water projected by a nozzle (6.3 mm/0.25 in) against enclosure from any direction shall have no harmful effects.
- self-adjusting electronics
- clearly arranged panel (power switch, test switch, sensitivity regulator, measuring point selector)
- Supply voltage: 230 V +/- 15% / 50 Hz
- Power input: 15 VA
- steel sheet housing, prepared for wall mounting
- weight: 9 kg
- 1 coaxial cable
- Metal alarm signal: Relay with 2 potential free nc/no-contacts, switching capacity 230V/6A
- Fault signal: —
Fields of Application:
- lime works
- clinker works
- sand pits & cement factories
- slag processing
- building material recycling
- coal-burning power stations