The Metal Detectors SQ and SQTA are designed to provide protection and monitoring against harmful pieces of metal in the material being conveyed. Metal Detector SQ/SQTA is well suited for quarries, lime works, clinker works, sand pits, cement factories, slag processing, building material recycling, brickworks and coal-burning power stations.
Features & Benefits
- self-adjusting and extremely simple to install
- high-quality components ensure reliability and a long service life
- detects ferrous and non-ferrous metals
- iron oxide and ore are ignored
- can be used in the proximity of frequency converters
- minimum distance between probe and motors or magnets is only 1 meter
- probe and amplifier is immune to vibration and resistant to weather, dirt and impact from stones
Width & Height:
- width belt: 500 – 1,200 mm
- width: 700 – 1,500 mm
- height: adapted to your requirement
For a detailed list please see the specifications.
Metal Detection Levels:
Depending on the individual model and sensitivity settings, metal parts down to the size of M6 nuts or excavator teeth are detectable.
Permitted belt speed: 0.1 to 4.0 m/s
You need metal detecion at a belt speed up to 6.0 m/s? Your conveyor belt is wider than 1,200 mm? Metal detector QLC & QLCTA is, what you are looking for.
Ambient temperature: -20° C to +55° C
Product temperature: —
Ingress Protection: IP55
- Dust protected: Ingress of dust is not entirely prevented, but it must not enter in sufficient quantity to interfere with the satisfactory operation of the equipment.
- Water jets: Water projected by a nozzle (6.3 mm/0.25 in) against enclosure from any direction shall have no harmful effects.
- self-adjusting electronics
- clearly arranged panel (power switch, test switch, sensitivity regulator, measuring point selector)
- Supply voltage: 230 V +/- 10% / 50 Hz
- Power input: 15 VA
- 1 coaxial cable
- Metal signal: 1 Simens cradle relay with 2 floating changeover contacts, switiching capacity 230 V, 6 A resistive load, switchable between normally relaxed mode and normally activated mode
- Fault signal: 1 Simens cradle relay with 1 floating changeover contact, switiching capacity 230 V, 6 A resistive load
Fields of Application:
- lime works
- clinker works
- sand pits & cement factories
- slag processing
- building material recycling
- coal-burning power stations