Content Marketing Manager
CASSEL Inspection is a global leading-manufacturer of metal detection and X-ray inspection equipment for industrial applications including food processing, nonwoven, timber, pharmaceutical and chemical manufacturing. We pride ourselves on our commitment to innovation, quality, and customer satisfaction. As we continue to grow and expand our global market presence, we are seeking a talented Content Marketing Manager to join our dynamic team.
What you will do:
The Content Marketing Manager will lead the development and execution of our content marketing strategy, driving brand awareness, lead generation, and engagement within the industry. This role requires an understanding of the B2B manufacturing market, the ability to create compelling content, and requires a results-driven mindset. The individual coordinates with internal and external teams; therefore, diplomacy partnered with the ability to persuade and influence colleagues is a necessary skill.
- Strategy: Develop and execute a comprehensive content marketing strategy that aligns with business goals and targets audiences across multiple verticals. Work closely with Director of Marketing and CASSEL USA marketing.
- Team Collaboration: collaborate with cross-functional teams, including sales, product development, and other subject matter experts to gather and extract valuable insights, knowledge, and subject matter expertise. An ability to take technical concepts and translate for a non-technical audience is key to success. These insights serve as a foundation of our content marketing program, which aims to create engaging, persuasive, and informative content for our target audience.
- Program execution: Collaborating with outside agency, create high-quality, engaging content such as blog posts, articles, how-to and best practice videos, whitepapers, case studies, infographics, and more
- SEO Optimization: Optimize content for search engines to improve organic search visibility and drive relevant traffic to our website
- Social Media Management: Manage and grow social media presence to increase our brands awareness and engagement
- Email marketing: create and execute email marketing campaigns to nurture leads, agents/distributors, and customers, sharing relevant content and building a community of supporters
- Analytics and reporting: Monitor, analyze, and report on the performance of content marketing initiatives, using data-driven insights to make continuous improvements
- Vendor management: Identify and manage freelance vendors, such as photographers and videographers. Liaise with agency, designers, writers, media partners, and suppliers.
- Successfully plan, coordinate, and manage global trade shows
- Demonstrate flexibility and diplomacy in approach to changing work priorities
- Maintain responsibility for creating, tracking, and reporting of annual marketing operations budget
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism or a related field
- 5+ years experience in marketing, marketing communications, content marketing or a related field
- Strong communication and interviewing skills to engage with SME’s effectively.
- Experience executing successful content marketing strategies, with the ability to keep track of multiple priorities and steps, adhering to deadlines and working with multiple stakeholders
- Commanding knowledge of integrated B2B communication strategies (digital marketing, video, case studies, webinars, thought leadership content, and events)
- Ability to work well with ambiguity, with the resourcefulness to seek out answers and build upon processes to ensure strong execution
- Knowledge and experience with marketing automation, content management and CRM tools; HubSpot experience preferred
- Proven ability to motivate and work effectively with diverse, cross-functional, global teams at multiple levels (including executive)
- Experience managing agency relationships
- Campaign and project management experience
- Ability to travel 10% of time which includes training workshops, tradeshows/conferences, customer site visits, etc.
- Position works at Dransfeld manufacturing site
- Fluency in English a must
The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, creative, and has strong project management experience in content marketing with the proven ability to translate business goals into actionable, logical steps to meet objectives and deadlines while staying on budget. Working cross-functionally, this candidate is a self-starter and has experience influencing others they do not directly manage by empowering them with analytical support and connecting actions and plans to business goals as well as the success of the customer.
Looking for a new opportunity? Send us your application today.
We look forward to receiving your application either by the form beside or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Cassel Messtechnik GmbH
In der Dehne 10