Delivering Quality and Reliability
Your priority is fulfilling the needs of your customers and offering the highest-quality, most reliable products.
That’s our top priority, too.
At CASSEL Inspection, we provide inspection equipment that can add protection to any stage of production, from incoming raw materials to finished stock. With metal detectors, X-ray inspection machines, and checkweighers that are custom-built for each unique production line, when you choose CASSEL, you can expect the best.
- Accuracy of detection
- Breadth of product portfolio
- Types of contaminants detected
- Product warranty
- Global sales and service support
- Continuous innovation
CASSEL Inspection equipment integrates smoothly into a customer’s existing setup, increasing operational efficiency while providing a reliable layer of protection and quality assurance.
"Metal detection is a critical priority to ensure our product is safe for our end users and our direct customers," said Engineer Oswaldo Acevedo, Production Manager, Rico Pollo Sausages Plant. "The use of CASSEL Inspection metal detectors throughout our production line means we can be confident that our products are safe and free of physical contaminants."
Interested in learning more? We invite you to contact us to discuss CASSEL Inspection solutions and how they will benefit your customers.
Why Partner with CASSEL Inspection?
- CASSEL Inspection is U.S. owned, with German engineered and built products offering a strong history of reliability and performance.
- U.S. stocked spare parts means access to replacement parts is fast and easy
- Configurable systems cover an exceptionally wide range of applications, and because CASSEL Inspection designs and manufactures each machine, our team is capable and willing to customize when necessary.
- Our X-ray inspection machine line of equipment offers tremendous value, offering high power, washdown capabilities, use in heavy-duty applications, pipeline configurations, and more.
- Highly capable and experienced sales and service team, backed by an expert and efficient team from the design and manufacturing site in Germany.
- Continuous investment in research and development for next-generation metal detection and X-ray inspection systems
- Marketing support with ongoing awareness and engagement activities to drive qualified leads.
- Designed to operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. That’s correct! CASSEL Inspection’s German-engineered components are designed to operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
CASSEL metal detectors reliably detects metal contamination and offers protection against production downtime, unhappy customers, and product recalls. Superior sensitivity is key to the success of our metal detection equipment. This is achieved through our proprietary software that optimizes detection while minimizing false rejects
Flexible and modular to fit every production environment, CASSEL Inspection X-ray inspection machines deliver safe, sensitive, reliable protection supported by CASSEL’s engineering expertise and impeccable service. With an array of configurations, including options for multiple X-ray beams, harsh environment protection, bulk applications and more, CASSEL industrial X-ray equipment delivers durable, reliable detection that provides protection for customers, products, and brands.
CASSEL Inspection supplements its range of metal detectors and X-ray inspection equipment with checkweighers from Teltek. Our checkweighers rapidly weigh products in motion on a conveyor line and automatically reject off-weight products, as specified in the product setup.