CASSEL Inspection is a leader in industrial inspection technology with manufacturing headquarters in Dransfeld, Germany. Our metal detectors and x-ray systems operate in many industries including food & beverage, nonwovens, timber, pharmaceutical, etc. We help ensure only quality product reaches the end user. CASSEL is a global company, proudly supplying clients in over 60 countries.
We are looking to add to our team of engineers who help drive innovation and provide the best solutions for our customers. Position is located in Dransfeld, Germany.
- Assembly and testing of metal detection and X-Ray systems
- Construction of mechanical, electrical and pneumatic components
- Create test reports
- Career-growth in a growing industry and company
- Complete training to prepare you for a variety of challenging tasks
- Satisfaction of working for a growing company, surrounded by supportive colleagues
- Completed training in electronics, mechanics, electrical or equivalent
- Work experience is an advantage but not a pre-requisite
- Experience in dealing with measuring instruments such as multi-meters and oscilloscopes
- Competence in wiring and soldering
- Reliable, diligent and team-oriented
Looking for a new opportunity? Send us your application today.
We look forward to receiving your application either by the form beside or by e-mail to email@example.com.
Cassel Messtechnik GmbH
In der Dehne 10