CASSEL is a leader in industrial inspection technology. Our metal detectors and x-ray systems are operating in the food and forestry industry. CASSEL is a global company, supplying to clients in over 60 countries. Our headquarter is located in Dransfeld, Germany.
- Assembly and testing of metal detection and X-Ray systems
- Construction of mechanical, electrical and pneumatic components
- Create test reports
- Long-term prospects in a growing and globally active company
- Thorough training that will prepare you for a variety of challenging tasks.
- Work in a prestigious company with a flat hierarchy and cooperative environment.
- Completed training in electronics, mechatronics, electrician or equivalent qualification.
- Work experience is an advantage but not a pre-requisite
- Experience in dealing with measuring instruments such as multi-meters and oscilloscopes
- Competence in wiring and soldering
- Reliable, diligent and team-oriented
Looking for a new opportunity? Send us your application today.
We look forward to receiving your application either by the form beside or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cassel Messtechnik GmbH
In der Dehne 10