Service Technician for Metal Detectors
You are a technician or mechanic and love machines? Figuring out good solutions and helping customers is part of your mindset? Traveling and meeting people sounds really good to you?
Perfect! We want you as a part of our service team!
CASSEL is a leader in industrial inspection technology for over 25 years. Our metal detectors and X-ray systems are operating in the food and cosmetics industry as well as in recycling, mining or forestry. As a part of the TASI package integrity we are a global company, supplying to clients in over 60 countries.
You’ll become part of a motivated, machine loving team, that is specialized to custom-made solutions. Equipment for mobile working is provided (of course) as well as a car. But still, we hope to see you in our headquarter in Dransfeld, Germany, from time to time.
- On-site commissioning and service (mainly repairs and maintenance) for CASSEL metal detectors
- On-site training and instruction of our local customers in Germany and Europe
- Customer support via. telephone, email and remote maintenance
- Full-time job
- Long-term prospects in a globally active company
- Company supplied car, available for private use
- ...and a lot of opportunities to learn new things
- Good knowledge of mechanics, electrics and pneumatics
- A driving license and the willingness to travel (about 70% of the time, mostly in Germany and Europe)
- Knowledge of the English language, spoken and written
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (WORD, Outlook, EXCEL, maybe PowerPoint)
- Field service experience (it's an advantage, but not a must-have)
Looking for a new opportunity? Send us your application today.
We look forward to receiving your application either by the form beside or by email to email@example.com.
Please provide your application, CV and certfications. This way, we can answer as quick as possible.
You want to know more about your job?
Call us: +49 (0) 5502 911 50
CASSEL Messtechnik GmbH
In der Dehne 10