Booth highlights will include an exclusive introduction of the newly-released Shark® MultiSense™ Metal Detector with multi-frequency detection, and in-depth demonstrations of six inspection technology innovations.
Dransfeld, Germany (May 1, 2023) – CASSEL Inspection, a provider of customized inspection solutions for various industries, including food production, chemicals & plastics, pharmaceuticals and more, will be on the exhibit floor at interpack 2023 in Hall 11, Stand E40. CASSEL Inspection will conduct an exclusive introduction of the newly released SHARK® MultiSense™ Metal Detector with multi-frequency detection. Additional exhibit features will highlight the breadth and depth of the company’s line of inspection products, including customizable solutions in metal detection, X-ray inspection, and checkweighing, with live demos and one-on-one educational opportunities with product experts.
“We are eager to meet with interpack 2023 attendees from around the world to learn about their unique challenges and needs and share how our advanced metal detection, X-ray inspection, and checkweighing equipment can improve quality assurance processes,” said Gianfranco Rubini, EMEA Commercial Leader for CASSEL Inspection. “Flexibility is one of the biggest challenges we hear from customers, which stems from dynamic changes and market demand. Our systems are studied and designed to adapt to customers’ evolving needs, incorporating custom technology that helps reach the highest performance, reliability, and ease of use.”
CASSEL Inspection exhibit highlights will include:
- Shark MultiSense Metal Detector – Preview of the innovative new metal detection technology featuring:
○ Simultaneous multi-frequency
○ High sensitivity
○ Automated operation
○ Intelligent signal processing
○ Automated set-up
○ Auto-learn capabilities
○ Improved probability of detection in challenging applications
- METAL SHARK BD – High-sensitivity metal detection in dry, moist, salty, or frozen goods with 3D detection, easy set-up, and intuitive operation for packaged and unpackaged goods
- METAL SHARK IN MEAT – High-sensitivity and a proprietary design to reliably find metal contaminants in meat
- METAL SHARK GF - Gravity-feed, small drop-through metal detector
- XRAY SHARK XD38-H1: X-ray inspection for packaged food or non-food products to detect high-density materials like metal, ceramic, stone, and some plastics
CASSEL Inspection representatives will be available throughout the Interpack 2023 show to discuss the latest inspection technologies and how they make quality assurance processes safer and more efficient.
Rubini added, “Our 30 years of experience working with processing and packaging facilities worldwide gives our CASSEL Inspection team the confidence to find the right solution for any production line. The introduction of our new SHARK MultiSense Metal Detector with multi-frequency detection is a testament to our commitment to innovation and the advancement of inspection solutions for every application.”
For an in-depth review of the future of detection technology and to see current machines with exceptional detection capabilities and the applications in which they are used, attendees can visit Hall 11, Stand E40 at interpack 2023 on Thursday, May 4 – Wednesday, May 10 in Dusseldorf, Germany.
For more information on CASSEL Inspection, product lines, and services, visit www.cassel-inspection.com. Access CASSEL Inspection's media resources page here.