Booth highlights will include an exclusive demonstration of SharkTM MultiSenseTM, the future of inspection technology.
CASSEL Inspection, a custom provider of inspection solutions for food production, plastics, pharmaceuticals and more, will be on the exhibit floor at PACK EXPO Las Vegas 2023 with booth highlights featuring the breadth and depth of the company’s line of inspection products, including configurable and customizable solutions in metal detection, X-ray inspection, and checkweighers. Among the inspection system highlights included will be a demonstration of the latest technology advancements in detection capabilities – the Shark MultiSense Metal Detector.
CASSEL Inspection booth highlights will include:
- Shark MultiSense Metal Detector – Preview of the innovative new metal detection technology featuring:
- Simultaneous multi-frequency
- High sensitivity
- Automated operation
- Intelligent signal processing
- Automated set-up
- Auto-learn capabilities
- Improved probability of detection in challenging applications
- METAL SHARK BD Metal Detector + C80 Checkweigher Combo – Technically-advanced inspection system built to meet demands for accuracy and data transmission for requirements of the food industry. High-sensitivity metal detection in dry, moist, salty, or frozen goods with 3D detection, easy set-up, and intuitive operation for packaged and unpackaged goods.Easy-to-use settings, low maintenance conveyors, and see one of our reject variants live at the show.
- METAL SHARK GF Metal Detector - A gravity-feed, small drop-through metal detector.
- XRAY SHARK XD38: X-ray inspection for packaged food or non-food products to detect high-density materials like metal, ceramic, stone, and some plastics.
CASSEL Inspection representatives will be available throughout the show to discuss the latest inspection technologies and how they make quality assurance processes safer and more efficient. PACK EXPO Las Vegas 2023 kicks off on Monday, September 11, and runs through Wednesday, September 13, at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Nevada. CASSEL Inspection will exhibit in booth 6378.
“Our team is eager to meet with PACK EXPO attendees to learn about their individual challenges and requirements, and explain how our package inspection solutions can help enhance quality control to safeguard our customers’ investments and brand reputation,” said Paul Payerle, US Commercial Leader for CASSEL Inspection. “This year holds particular excitement for us as we will offer an exclusive demonstration of the next generation of detection technology, the Shark MultiSense Metal Detector.”
For an in-depth review of the future of detection technology and to see current machines with exceptional detection capabilities and the applications in which they are used, attendees can visit booth 6378 on Monday, September 11 until Tuesday, September 12 from 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., and Wednesday, September 13, from 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
For more information on CASSEL Inspection, product lines, and services, visit www.cassel-inspection.com. For additional resources, company bios, and product fact sheets, visit our PACK EXPO media resources web page.